| < November >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sentani/ Jayapura, Papua in November is hot at 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- The weather in November is very slightly soggy with rain every now and then. Around 179mm (7in) of water is unloaded across on average 14 days.
- The shortest day is 12:12 long and the longest day is 12:15 long with an average length of 12:14.
Check the distance to and compare the Sentani/ Jayapura, Papua November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Sentani/ Jayapura, Papua, Indonesia
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Sentani/ Jayapura, Papua:
- Yap Island/ Caroline Islands, Pi, United States Of America (Pacific Islands) - 1367.6 kms (849.8 miles) N
- Koror/ W Caroline Islands, Pi, United States Of America (Pacific Islands) - 1286.8 kms (799.6 miles) NNW
- Manado, Sulawesi, Indonesia - 1797.6 kms (1117 miles) WNW
- Manokwari, Papua, Indonesia - 739.1 kms (459.3 miles) WNW
- Ambon, Maluku Islands, Indonesia - 1373.3 kms (853.4 miles) W
- Merauke, Papua, Indonesia - 656.1 kms (407.7 miles) S
- Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia - 1522 kms (945.8 miles) SW
- Wyndham, Western Australia, Australia - 1971.9 kms (1225.3 miles) SW
- Daly Waters, Northern Territory, Australia - 1710 kms (1062.6 miles) SSW
- Guam, Mariana Islands - 1846.2 kms (1147.3 miles) NNE
- Truk Island/ Caroline Islands,Pi, United States Of America (Pacific Islands) - 1682.2 kms (1045.4 miles) NE
- Madang, Papua New Guinea - 659.3 kms (409.7 miles) ESE
- Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea - 1066.2 kms (662.5 miles) SE
- Thursday Island Mo, Australia - 911.4 kms (566.4 miles) SSE
- Coen, Queensland, Australia - 1300.5 kms (808.1 miles) SSE
- Willis Island M.O., Australia - 1845 kms (1146.5 miles) SSE
- Cairns, Australia - 1691.6 kms (1051.2 miles) SSE
- Normanton, Queensland, Australia - 1678.5 kms (1043 miles) S
- Townsville, Queensland, Australia - 1976.8 kms (1228.4 miles) SSE